Best DSLR Camera for Time Lapse Video Photography and How To Make It

Best DSLR Camera for Time Lapse Video Photography and How To Make It


After my DSLR Camera Nikon D 3200 stolen. I must get the New One What Camera I must choose, Nikon again, Canon or an other?

For Canon I've bad experience trouble in camera it self.
For Nikon I've bad experience that is lost/stolen. Didn't the mechanical.

Every Brand have their best design for Time Lapse ...
in Video i trust Sony ... Camcorder. But for Multifunction Photo and or Video I must have DSLR too.

To choose DSLR camera I must choose the best feature in budget, of course. and I still confuse to decide what Camera I must Get.

Best DSLR Camera for Timelapse

How to Make Video Time Lapse Using DSLR Camera

Knowing Intervalometer

Best DSLR Camera for Time Lapse Video Photography and How To Make It

Share:

0 komentar